More than just a library management system provider, Civica offers a wide range of value-added solutions.
Delivering knowledge, manageability and convenience for libraries
The Civica Spydus library management system is one of the top five library solutions worldwide, with more than 1,600 installations around the world. In the Asia Pacific alone, we employ more than 300 librarian staff, supported by professional librarian consultants, trainers and a dedicated research and development team.
Having a strong focus on school and academic libraries, specialist libraries and public libraries, Civica is able to provide a total library solution which includes consultation and design, staffing and training, software solutions, collection management and more.
Civica combines consulting, software and infrastructure services to enable libraries to respond to their key requirements and changing environment by:
- Providing and expanding range of services at a reasonable cost
- Delivering library support programmes and teacher support in libraries
- Improving traditional library functions and accelerating new ones such as web 2.0 concepts
- Providing the flexibility to find, reserve and collect information at the same time and place of choice
- Dealing easily with increasing collection size
- Eliminating disruptive change through ongoing development
- Providing consortia solutions that allow sharing, yet retain individuality
- Delivering information in multiple formats, languages and locations
- Implementing practical, easy-to-use web services to empower patrons
- Catering effectively for homebound borrowers, mobile libraries and community information