Find out more about Civica's happenings here.
February 3rd, 2017
We are here to help you use Spydus in the most effective way possible, so please don’t hesitate to contact us via telephone or by logging an Aegis incident request if you have a query or question.
Should your incident be complex in nature, please log an Aegis incident request so that we may track the progress of your request. Remember to provide as much relevant information as possible and to share any examples you may have to expedite the resolution process.
Some helpful tips when logging a request
- Include a full description of the issue along with any troubleshooting you have performed. Please include examples and step by step workflows
- Attach screenshots of errors or examples of your incident
- Add the server version, check by using https://libraryurl.spydus.com/cgi-bin/spydus.exe/PGM/CAT/SERVERINFO
- Add the client version
- Select the System – ‘TEST’ or ‘LIVE’
- Select the Module from the dropdown